Much like the storied cattle barons of the old west, the mythology of Videopolis runs rampant with exploits of swashbuckling daring-do and friendly land wars. Here is some interesting trivia about the history of Videopolis:
- Teddy Roosevelt’s Rough Riders practiced their maneuvers in our city park;
- During the Great Depression, Videopolis was the country’s leading supplier of denoument;
- John F. Kennedy was sitting on a Videopolis phone book while riding in the open limo through Dealey Plaza in Dallas, TX;
- A duck’s quack doesn’t make an echo in the downtown district;
- The speed of light is slightly different in Videopolis than the rest of the Universe. Not sure why or how, just different.
Today, Videopolis shines like a beacon of freedom to pixel-starved companies throughout Central Indiana.